The module is designed to create ticket lists with any filters by any ticket attributes.
- Displaying ticket lists in the Views section
- Creating and editing ticket lists with the ability to filter by all attributes and values of dynamic ticket fields
- Sorting by 2 or more parameters
- Setting up display columns for each list
- Creating public and private ticket lists
- Two-level grouping of lists
- Bulk actions to the selected list
Ticket Views Management
Ticket Views Add
Ticket Views Filters
Ticket Views Filters Add
Ticket Views Filters Finish
Please use the following URL to install the package utilizing the Admin Interface (please note that you need to be in the "admin" group).
The steps for installing the package are described in the official OTRS instructions for the Administrator.
Sort by 2 or more parameters.
Setting - TicketViews :: SortingCount, you must specify the number of parameters to sort.
Note: After updating, in the created views, it is necessary to reset the filter settings and configure again.
Minimal requirements to hardware for OTRS:
- Processor 3 GHz Xeon or comparable
- RAM 8 GB RAM
- Disk space 256 GB
- OTRS Community Edition 6.0