Linked Ticket State Matrix
Use Cases | Key features | User's Manual | Package installation | Configuration | System requirements | Roadmap
Automatic set of the parent ticket to the specified status based on the status of the linked tickets.
Delete / add rules for changing the status of the parent ticket.
002. Linked Ticket State Matrix Management
003. Linked Ticket State Matrix Add
Please use the following URL to install the package utilizing the Admin Interface (please note that you need to be in the "admin" group).
The steps for installing the package are described in the official OTRS instructions for the Administrator.
- type of linked tickets;
- linked ticket states;
- previous states of the parent ticket;
- next state of the parent ticket;
- condition for changing state:
- if all linked are closed;
- if all liled in the same status;
- if at least one in a certain state;
- owner of the parent ticket.
Minimal requirements to hardware for OTRS:
- Processor 3 GHz Xeon or comparable
- RAM 8 GB RAM
- Disk space 256 GB
- OTRS Community Edition 6.0